Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday :: Shorts

pleated poppy

Once again I am linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  This week it has been unbearably hot outside, so I've been living in shorts.  Even when it's this hot outside, I try my best to not look sloppy, even though I really want to grab Nike shorts and a tee everyday.  Taking pictures for my Outfit of the Day posts on Tumblr helps keep me accountable and fashionable. 

 

Black & White



LOFT Tank Top | White Chinos | Yellow Box Flip-Flops

Ann Taylor LOFT has been having a great sale recently and I got this fabulous new black tank top.  Since it's been so hot outside I decided to pair it with my favorite white chinos and a pair of black and white polka-dot flip flops from Yellow Box shoes.

Blue & Red


J.Crew Chinos | Blue Tee | Espadrilles

I got these red J.Crew chinos during their recent sale and I was so excited to pair them with my favorite Kate Spade espadrilles.  I thought it was the perfect outfit for Fourth of July week.

Navy & White



White Blouse | Red belt | Splendid Flip-Flops | Navy Shorts

This white blouse is another great sale find from Ann Taylor LOFT.  This week I paired it with one of my favorite pair of shorts from J.Crew and a skinny red patten-leather belt.

What's your favorite way to wear shorts?

{Follow My Style board on Pinterest!}

-KD

*I am still looking for a few guest bloggers for when I'm on vacation email me or comment below if you're interested!*

4 comments:

  1. Those outfits are so cute! I love your blog!

    -Bailey

    prepheadquarters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get a pair of espadrilles! They look so comfy ;)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!