Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday :: Blue & White.

pleated poppy

Today I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  This is my first link-up with Lindsey and I am super stoked!  I usually post most of my Outfit of the Day posts on my TumblrBut, for this link-up I thought I would find some of my favorite outfits that I've worn recently and share them with y'all.

The past few days we've been dealing with tropical storm Debby, so I haven't been dressing very cute... mostly leggings, tees and rain boots (to walk the dog or go to Subway).  So my recent outfits have not been post-worthy.

Blue & White
 


This linen blue and white striped tank top in one of my favorite summer shirts.  It goes perfect with jeans or capris.  I love pairing it with these white capris I got from J.Crew a while ago.

I recently wore this outfit to visit Winter the dolphin in Clearwater.


Tank (J.Crew - old) | Capris (similar) | Sandals | Belt

Sunnies (similar) | Watch | Pearl bracelet


I have talked a lot about my favorite shorts, J.Crew white chinos.  They are so perfect for the summer.  They're comfortable and go with literally everything you can imagine.

Shorts | Polo | Belt (similar) | Espadrilles

These blue chino pants from J.Crew are one of my favorite pairs of summer pants.  I am one of those girls who gets cold all the time (even in the summer), so it's nice to have some light-weight pants to wear during out to dinner or the movies during the summer.  I love to pair it with my favorite Lilly Pulitzer white tank and a cotton cardigan.


Pants | Tank | Sweater (J.Crew - old) | Belt | Sandals (similar)

Take a moment to visit The Pleated Poppy and check out some of the WIWW link-ups!

- KD

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!