Wednesday, November 30, 2011

football season.

2011 Gator Football Season
 
The regular season for college football just ended and the Gators did not have their greatest year... but I am not a fair-weather fan! I will always support my team and I have to say there were a lot of things that happened throughout the year that did not work in our favor...

 This year the Gators got a new football coach, Will Muschamp.  Most people were not expecting us to have a great year, but I still go to all the home games!  I think it is a lot of fun, although I have been spoiled over the past few years and have gotten pretty accustomed to winning and I knew that was not going to always be the case this season.  However, it was still a fun year of UF football...despite the score. :)

Here are some photos from the season.





I am looking forward to an improved football team next year.  I think Coach Muschamp is a great coach and will have a much better season in the future.  It is always hard being a first-year coach in the SEC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by to leave a charming comment. It is much appreciated!